Manuscript Wishlist May 2014
Here is an updated manuscript wishlist for my slush pile.
Please send me:
- Women’s fiction, commercial, historical or upmarket (i.e. THE ARRIVALS, GIRLS IN WHITE DRESSES and THE GIRL YOU LEFT BEHIND)
- Upmarket fiction like THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS, THIS IS WHERE I LEAVE YOU and SEATING ARRANGEMENTS
- Literary coming of age novels like ARCADIA
- YA and adult books about: revolutions (i.e. French, South American), cults and communes, family secrets, settings that feel like characters (i.e. BURIAL RITES).
- Southern and Southern Gothic novels (i.e. TUMBLEWEEDS, SAVING CEE CEE HONEYCUTT and TRUE BLOOD-type but not paranormal)
- YA contemporary, light sci fi or low fantasy novels (i.e. GRACELING, POINTE and DANGEROUS GIRLS)
- Literary Thrillers like GONE GIRL and NIGHT FILM
- Health and Wellness Non Fiction
- Memoirs from people who have a platform (newsworthy story, blog or social media following is helpful)
- Business Books
- Pop Science Books (like GULP)
Send to query(at)psliterary.com with…
View original post 32 more words